Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by completing our ‘contact us’ forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of requesting information or ordering our goods or services. We may also ask you for information when you provide feedback to us about our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
Were we are able to, we may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes and in order to analyse visits made to our site. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Most web browsers automatically accept ‘cookies’ but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies at any time, if you prefer. For more information please visit allaboutcookies.org
Security of your personal data
The transmission of information via the internet should not be assumed to be totally secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. However, once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How we use your personal data
We may use information held about you in the following ways;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To reply to you if you get in touch with us via the 'Contact us' form on our website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service to you.
USING OUR CONTACT FORM
You do not have to provide your real name on the contact form. However, you will need to provide your real email address if you want us to reply to you.
By sending us a message via the contact form or email address, you consent to us retaining the information in our email system, and also to retaining any subsequent exchange of emails. We may use this information for later research. We may also use it as background information in articles if it is possible to do so on an anonymous basis so you cannot be identified.
Disclosure of your personal data
We will not share your personal information with any other organisation.
This website contains many links to outside sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites linked to. If you arrived here from a third party site, we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site. You must check the policy of each site you visit and contact it if you have concerns or questions.
Although we have provided links to other websites on this site that you may find useful, Cornerstone Money Advice is not responsible for the content of external websites.
If you have any concerns about how your personal data is used on this website or if you feel some information should be corrected or deleted, please send an email to email@example.com or via the contact form on this website.
The Community Money Advice Logo, Advice UK Logo and Cornerstone Church Logo are used here by permission.
The material featured on this site is subject to copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. The copyright protected material may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium provided it is reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. Where any of the copyright items on this site are being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged. The permission to reproduce protected material does not extend to any material on this site, which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
Cornerstone Money Advice has tried to ensure that all information provided on this website is correct at the time of publication. However, although we apologise for any errors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of these pages and any visitor using information contained in them does so entirely at their own risk.
Cornerstone Money Advice is run by Cornerstone Church, a Christian Church affiliated to the Fellowship of Independent Evangelical Churches (FIEC) and a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales under No. 1128533.
Cornerstone Money Advice is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
90 Castle Boulevard,
Telephone: (0115) 588712